For E-Invoicing Software
E-Invoice is a mechanism in which B2B invoices are electronically verified by GSTN for use on the common GST site. The Invoice Registration Portal (IRP), maintained by the GST Network, will issue an identifying number against each invoice under the electronic invoicing system (GSTN). In real time, all invoice information is transmitted from einvoice1.gst.gov.in to both the GST site and the e-way bill portal. As a result, it removes the need for manual data entry for filing GSTR-1 returns and generating part-A of e-way bills because the information is transferred directly from the IRP to the GST site.
- Get electronic invoices with a QR code and an invoice reference number (IRN).
- Make an electronic invoice without visiting a portal.
- If necessary, cancel an electronic invoice with a single click.
- Printing a QR code and an IRN on a bill.
- Verify Party GSTIN with One Click.
- keep track of outstanding e-invoicing chores with a single report.